J David Huffman
Strategic Marketing/Innovative Inter-Organizational Collaborations
Social Media Optimization/Branded Product Development/Market Research & Analysis
Seasoned, ambitious executive with 28-year record of achievement developing and directing strategic national marketing initiatives in ever-changing, dynamic environments within live entertainment, content and music industries. Intuitive, futuristic, results-driven leader with acute business insight and expertise in channel development and market penetration; excels at aligning core business, revenue, and growth goals to enhance ROI.
Solid history of success in brand/client development and marketing, product launch and audience development ingenuities, corporate sponsorships, key account development and partner/brand/promotions marketing. Generated and secured high recognition event sponsors and marketing partners including General Motors, Chevrolet, World Vision, Fox Entertainment, Macy’s, Thomas, Thomas Nelson, and LifeWay Christian Stores.
- Strategic Analysis/Execution Global Outreach Partnerships
- Digital/Tradional Media Marketing
- Ideating/Implementing Marketing Campaigns
- Contract Development/Negotiations
- Global Outreach Partnerships
- Hard Ticket Events and Tours
- Public Relations Strategic Management
- Team Building and Leadership
- Product/Audience Development
- Developed sponsorship partnership activities for General Motors, Country Music Association, and NASCAR including a literacy initiative for middle schools.
- Created innovative 44-city Fight Night marriage event collaborating World Vision with internationally recognized speakers Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott in partnership with mega-churches nationwide.
- Consulted Mike Atkins Entertainment developing client branding initiatives, sold-out cruises and events for clients for world-renowned artist Sandi Patty and comedian Anita Renfroe.
- Interfaced sponsorship activities with Chevrolet and GM for CMA Music Festival and Awards shows with A-list artists.
- Played integral role in negotiating sales for echo with corporate sponsors.
- Brand managed internationally known clients Steven Curtis Chapman and Third Day who achieved combined sales of $18.4M albums, 3.8M books, 65 #1 radio singles seven Grammy Awards, and 80 Dove Awards, including seven Artist/Group of the Year awards.
- Established global outreach and humanitarian partnerships with the Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity, ONE, World Vision, Compassion International, Prison Fellowship and Samaritan’s Purse to raise public awareness, generate significant revenues, and improve social action.
- Built multiple sold out tours and grew concert attendance averages from 300 to 12,000 for multiple clients.
- Created and launched diversified literary division including Ted Dekker and Angela Thomas.
- Produced new avenues for growth utilizing on-line presence activities and promotions.